JUNIOR SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE MAGAZINE.LIVE
Magazine.live (http://magazine.live/) is a Software As A Service (SaaS) product meant for easy digital magazine creation. It is a recently developed technology targeted to the corporate publishing market in the BeNeLux region.
To expand the magazine.live customer base we are looking for a high-energy lead generation professional who will drive the acquisition of 10 new customers in the corporate publishing industry throughout BeNeLux and beyond.
- Research and build new leads through calling, emails, social media
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Conduct high level conversations with prospect accounts
- Hold meetings and presentations with prospects
- Evangelise magazine.live within the publishing industry
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for sales and business development
- Affinity with technology and passion for journalism/publishing industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English, ideally also French. Any other language is a plus
- Driving License required
- Able to work independently and a in fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand and meet the customer needs with a successful digital magazine strategy
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn and be a part of a sales process at a growing company
- Bachelor’s degree completed or in progress.
Think you got what it takes? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Curious who we are? Check our facebook pics 🙂